Sunday, January 17, 2010

Past and Future

Well this is not completely new for me, in both Blogging and checking out the Shepherd's Pie in New York.
I have tried a few already in the past, and recently again, got into tasting what Irish "Bars & Restaurants" have on offer for Shepherd's Pie.

I am not even sure why I ever started this whole "Looking for the best shepherd's pie?" and I kind of did stop the search long ago. But I am off again and with the help of a Blog I can certainly keep track of what I taste and where?

And who will read this ?? who knows. I guess if you are coming to NYC (Irish or English I guess) you might try a shepherds pie while your here..and you will have it from me , An ex-chef /Baker who will have tried quite a few. And my tastebuds tend to be good, sometimes Picky..but honestly I just want what I pay for. You spend over $25.00 you should get something that you yourself could not make in a New York Minute!

I certainly am no expert food critic and this really is more fun for me than seeing who is the best??
In the end what my best is could be your worst or vice versa.

Well to date I have like I said tried a few and to be fair I should probably try them again while doing the blog as memory can play tricks.!!
Although I will mention 2 places in my next 3 blogs as I only just had them so Officially for me it has been tried and tested.
There is also the factors of ,maybe the head chef was off the day I went in, but in truth I dare say the recipe stays the same and shouldn't vary too much from day to day.

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I will (hopefully) enjoy eating my way through all of New York's Shepherds pie's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment