Monday, January 18, 2010

Decoration


One of the first pie's I am going to blog about is one that was Highly recommended by my brother Robbie. He visited New York last year around St.Patricks Day with a group of Firemen from Sligo Ireland.

The Pub's name is "Connolly's" on 121 West 45th st (http://www.connollyspubandrestaurant.com), it's one of 4 Locations I believe. I went there for lunch with my sister Patsy during the Christmas season.

This one is from Memory; as Notepad was not with me that day, but will be from now on...
I do remember the decoration, very striking for a Shepherds Pie as usually most time it's just plain on top.
On this Occasion it was my sister who ordered the Pie and I had Cesar Salad.
But we shared our dishes and I got a good Taste.

I remember thinking it has just enough flavor to make it good but nothing more. It went down very easily and enjoyably. I didn't like the green beans in it though.
The Potatoes on top were just ok, nothing dazzlingly there.

All in All it was a very Pleasant Pie.

I am debating whether or not to do Marks out of 10? Feedback Please. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment