Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dinner by the Fireplace


Tonight I found a nice little Bar & Restaurant called "Jack Dempsey's" http://www.jackdemseys.com/
on West 33rd .

I went with Daniel , one of my Best Friends
(he's reading this..LOL )

Anyhow nice and cozy place with Fireplace and nice service.

The Pie came nice and hot ,and as I was very hungry, I dug in as soon as I took a snapshot! (a little dark in there and only had phone with me)
The Potatoes were lovely and fluffy and tasty. The meat had a nice amount of sauce to meat ratio. And the meat & sauce had loads of flavor, mostly a rich gravy one. Intense meaty and also a feeling of just like Mother made when you were young :)

Delicious and would go back for more. Had some mushrooms and green beans?
Whatever happened to Peas?!!

I also thought of something else tonight, I should find out if pie is Lamb or Beef?
Traditionally it should be made of lamb but I myself and I am sure many more out there use Beef.

8 Marks out of 10 .

No comments:

Post a Comment