Saturday, March 3, 2012

March Madness

Perhaps it's time to get this Blog up and running again!?
Will anyone care? Probably not ...at this time.. But maybe someone soon out there might follow and give me feedback, etc.


This being the Month of St. Patrick's Parade's all over NY and America, and of course the whole world for the 17th March and Shepherd's Pie being a huge Favorite along with Corned Beef and Cabbage!


So no new places to comment on today but recently I made some Shepherd's Pie at home :)

It turned out very nice and maybe I can type up my own recipe later. Everyone has their own way of making and   what they add or not. I love to add mushrooms, sometimes peas, definitely carrots and onions.
I think I will incorporate recipes here later from different chefs ,etc but I would like to try the recipes first to see if it is even a good one?
And of course readers of my blog :) can add recipes or forward them to me to test out or keep in my collection!
And any other ideas, or restaurant's that you know or have been to that has some good pie to try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment